Was Gone For the Holidays

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Sorry for not having a project recently.  I'm hoping to finish one up today.  I went to my parents' house for Thanksgiving and was going through massive amounts of crafting withdrawl.  I also started a new set of classes this week so things are just settling back into a groove.

Also I want to send a big Thank You to Nilda from the Gypsy Spot for sending me my gift card for Michael's (YAY!).  She also sent me this really cute Thank you card.  I will also be posting what I buy with the card 'cause I'm so excited.

Hopefully I'll have a project posted for you later today.  I've got a whole bunch of ideas backed up.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Isn't that Nilda the sweetest?! Congrats on your win! Can't wait to see what goodies you come home with! Beautiful card, Nilda!

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!