Simple Wedding Card

Friday, April 30, 2010
Hey everybody!  Sorry I've been MIA recently.  Classes are crazy, only two more weeks!  Ridiculous!  And my quartet is competing tonight and I am so excited.  Hopefully I'll have pictures to share with you.  All the ones I've gotten so far are either poor quality or I look ridiculous.  Anyway, this weekend we are going to a wedding for my boyfriend's good friend from high school.  I made a very simple 12"x12" scrapbook album for them as well as this simple wedding card.
I used the Cricut Sweethearts Cartridge for the silhouette.  I outline the the die cut with a white jell pen.  The patterned cardstock is from K&Company and the ribbon is American Crafts.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!