Penny's Challenge, Cricut Cardz Challenge, and KL Stampin' N' Scrapin' Card

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well this is my first multiple challenge card.  I didn't mean to do three, but I was looking through my list of challenges to do and realized my card qualified for all three.  I used the sketch from Penny's Challenges.  I just received the Fabulous Finds cartridge in the mail after using my Cricut Rewards and as soon as a saw this cut I knew it would work perfectly for the challenge.  KL Stampin' N' Scrapin' challenge for November is using snowflakes.  I used the welded snowflake background I created with my Gypsy.  Cricut Cardz Challenge #1 was to use a cut from any cricut cartridge.  Hope you enjoy the card.


8 comments:

  1. Nancy Sanders said...:

    Wow, what a cool background with your welded snowflakes...it looks very difficult! Neat card, a lot of detail, sewing too. Thanks for joining the fun at CCC!

  1. Mary said...:

    wow, Kristin, what a great card! love all the stitching and detail!
    Thanks for playing CCC!
    Hugs,
    Mary

  1. Jeri said...:

    Lots of eye-catching detail on this card. You did a great job. I haven't perfected that welding yet. Not enough time to sit and play with it. Thanks for joining us and playing this challenge.

  1. iluvmybugs said...:

    Great card Kristin...like all the details you used!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!

    Hugs,
    Terry

  1. Penny D. said...:

    Beautiful card!!

    Thanks for joining us this week!

  1. Very interesting background, love the colors and the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us over at KL Stampin N Scrappin!! :) Hugs, Kelly

  1. Deb (dcorder) said...:

    OH MY! I really love that snowflake background! WOW!

    Thanks for playing on KLSNS snowflake challenge!

  1. Kristine said...:

    Hi! I LOVE these colors together for Christmas/winter! :) Great sketch too. Thanks so much for entering our snowflake challenge at KLSNS!! :)

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!