I Got an Award!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I was given this award by my blogging friend Judy.  I love her cute cards and projects so you should hop over and check them out!

The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Talented
4. Your father? Teddybear
5. Your favorite food? Melted Cheese (ok not one word, but I had to clarify)
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Disney
9. What room are you in? Library
10. Your hobby? papercrafts
11. Your fear? losing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? real life
13. Where were you last night? rehearsal
14. Something that you aren't? patient
15. Muffins? carrot
16. Wish list item? Cuttlebug
17. Where did you grow up? King of Prussia
18. Last thing you did? class
19. What are you wearing? shirt
20. Your TV? home
21. Your Pets? puppy
22. Friends? yes
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? eh . . .
25. Missing Someone? old friends
26. vehicle? yes
27. Something your not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? yes
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Hema
33. One place that I go to over and over? fridge
34. Facebook? farmville
35. Favorite place to eat? The Melting Pot

Here are the five people I'm passing the award to:
1. Tracy
2. Michelle
3. Jennifer
4. Tara
5. Patti

3 comments:

  1. Tara said...:

    Love it Kristin!!! I have never tried a carrot muffin, are they really that good?

  1. Thank you for the award! I am working on getting it on my blog, and picking my 5 right now. Thanks again :)
    Patti

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!