Pre-Emptive Scrapbooking

Tuesday, November 17, 2009
So my barbershop chorus, Rochester Rhapsody, competed at internationals this past weekend.  We came in 11th out of 25 which we are all quite proud of.  So I decided to for the first time do some pre-emptive scrapbooking.  I made a layout for the Chorus group photo we took before going out on stage.  Our performance package was a Cinderella theme so I went with blue and silver.  I don't know if I'll use glitter paper again though, the paper was so thick I went through a lot of the darn expensive paper just to get the cuts I wanted.  Anyway, hope you like the layout.


I used Diamond Stickles to outline everything.

A cute note the section leaders gave us along with the carriage charm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!