I'm Back!

Monday, March 21, 2011
Hey everyone!  I hope there are still a few of you out there.  I've been missing for quite a while, which I'm sure you've noticed.  So here is an update of what has been going on in my life.

  • I graduated college with my Mechanical Engineering degree
  • I got a contract position at DuPont in Wilmington, DE
  • I moved from Rochester, NY to Wilmington, DE
  • My contract for DuPont ran out
  • I am now searching for a job
As you can tell, it's been a busy year.  I miss my crafting and now I'm ready to get my life back into balance.

Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon helping a friend with crafts for her wedding.  Her reception is Las Vegas themed so there are a lot of fun crafts to make.  Instead of a guest book, there is going to be a photo booth and pre-made scrapbook pages to put the photos onto.  I brought my Cricut and made some tags and other fun things for the pages as well as some nice cut outs of their names and date for the wedding to add to projects.

I also am starting to design jewelry, starting with earrings.  It originally started with making earrings for my Sweet Adeline quartet for competition (this really big and shiny) and I started making some smaller ones to wear everyday.  I will be selling them on my Etsy site and through my blog directly.  Just send me a little message if you want a specific color.

Here I am, back and ready to get my life back into order.  Hope all of you are well and I'll hear from you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!