February Page of January Mini (Confusing Yet)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Today I finished the February layout for my TWS January Mini Swap.  I used Fancy Pants rub-ons for the first time.  They are so pretty, but really hard to use.  I had to use my bonefolder in order to get it to stick.  Enjoy!

The glitter is Distress Stickles and is not dry so it'll look a little different when it's done.

The frame is a diecut from the same kit as the paper.  I put acitate in the window and popped it up on pop-dots leaving one side open.

The part that opens was from a sheet that looked like four of those fortune teller things you make in middle school.  The flourish is the Fancy Pants rub-on.  I cut the heart from the Designer's Calendar cartridge and used my crop-a-dile for the eyelet.

Some more rub-ons and a pretty crochetted ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!