A New Video Series!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I am taking the lead from some of my favorite blog owners that I have found.  I always make sure that I check to see if Christina over at Creations with Christina has a new video exploring a cartridge.  This made me think about the cartridges I have (only about 10).  From watching videos on YouTube, I've heard that many people with the Paperdoll Dress Up cartridge only use the cartridge for the little extras not to actually make the dolls.  I am going to have videos for each and every page of the PDDU cartridge.  This will be a reference for myself along with showing how to put together the paperdolls (some are harder than they look).  Later today I will have the first video posted.  I hope you are as excited about this as I am.  Enjoy!

1 comments:

  1. I love watching video series!!! Sounds like a fun one....there are sooooo many goodies on that cart!!!

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!