March and April Layouts for January Mini Swap

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I am so excited!  I have two more layouts and the cover of my mini album for Trade Wind Scrappers.  I just emailed Elodie to ask her for her address since we had not exchanged them earlier.  This is my first swap and I am going to mail it out before the end of the month.  I am also really excited about February's swap.  The theme is "One True Love."  I have a ton of valentine stuff so I can't wait to start putting stuff together.  This will most likely be my last post before my video post of the completed mini album.  I really enjoyed doing these layouts, they just kind of fell into place.  Don't you just love that?  Enjoy!


I really like how this page came out.  The white mat was supposed to stay plain as a large photo mat, but I had rubons that just matched so well, I couldn't pass it up.

The frame is on foam tape and has an acetate window, perfect for a cute little picture.

The card on the right is meant to be a mat.  It matched the page so I thought she could just cover up the "Sweet Stuff" part and it would work really well as a large mat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!