I LOVE My Xyron!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009


I don't remember which video I was watching when I first saw the Xyron, but I thought it was the coolest thing.  I couldn't believe that it was so simple and it saves so much frustration.  I showed it to my boyfriend who is the most logical person ever.  There must be a good reason for everything.  His most frequent question is "Why do you need to buy something new, can't you do the same thing with what you already have?"  Well his response to the Xyron was that it was really cool.  So I was pretty much in the clear to get it.  I found an amazing deal on Amazon.com that had the 5" machine and disposable sticker maker (it's like those X-shaped little ones but you can't replace the cartridge) and 25 plastic scrapbook page holders for albums.  It was only about $25 for the entire lot so I got it!  It came yesterday and I used it on my birthday card I made.  I couldn't believe how easy it was.  I love it so much and would highly recommend it to anybody considering it.  Those tiny cricut cuts as well as the really skinny outlines are so much easier to use now.

1 comments:

  1. Judy said...:

    Hi Kristin, I love my 510 Xyron too! For my daughters 3rd birthday party I went out and got the Laminate magnet 7' roll and made everyone a photo magnet of my daughter.

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!