SheetLoad of Cards - October Challenge

Saturday, October 31, 2009
This is my entry for the SheetLoad of Cards October Challenge.  The Challenge was to use the sketch in the October ezine and make it winter or holiday themed.  If you notice my witch Halloween card used the same sketch I love it so much.  I used DCWV holiday pack that I bought at JoAnn's.  The santa and bag were done with the paper doll dress up.  Did you expect anything else?  The balls are stick ons I got at Hobby Lobby.  The "Here Comes Santa Claus" was done on acetate that I stamped with Ranger alcohol inks.  Hope you enjoy the card.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    how cute Kristin, jeanette x :)

  1. I love this Santa card...he is sooooo cute!!!

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!