Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 14

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I love Peachy Keen Stamps.  I don't own any yet, but I really want to get the package of faces stamps for the paperdoll cartridge.  I personally can not draw the faces of the dolls to make them look cute and not uneven try, so this is why this contest is wonderful, the winner gets $25 to Peachy Keen Stamps.  The rules were use Brown and Pink, use a stamped image, use ribbon and glitter.  I made a Christmas card and got the idea from Chicknscratch.  It is used to hold a gift card.  I thought we could give it to our tenants for Christmas this year since we normally get a gift card for them.

All of the paper was from a paper pack at JoAnn's.  The stamp is also one of those cute ones that they have as impulse buys by the register.  The ribbon is self adhesive ribbon also bought a JoAnn's. (Do you see a trend?)  I colored in the stamp with PrismaColor markers.  I used Perfect Pearls Pearl on the snow on the little tag and on the top of the card to add some shine.




I used my brand new cropadile to add the grommet so the card can open and close.  I think I did well for my very first grommet.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    You certainly did Kristin! I LOVE your card and the snowman has done you proud!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    Viv xx

  1. Oh how I love your card! It is one of the coolest cards ever! Good luck on the draw!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!! :)KathyJ

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!