Busy weekend . . . busy week!

Monday, February 15, 2010
Hey Everyone -

I spent the last three days touring the gorgeous Seneca Lake wine trail.  Drinking wine and eating chocolate, it was a great Valentine's weekend.  As soon as I can, I will post some pictures.  I am back home now with my wallet quite a bit lighter (I bought quite a few bottles) and me a little heavier (today is the time for no excuses).  Because of how busy I was, I have nothing to post for you today.  It is also the last week of the quarter, so I will try to post as much as possible, but most likely there will not be many.  I guess school is a little more important than crafting (just at the moment).  I'll talk to all of you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!