Sneek Peek of Scrapzville Mini Swap and Last Chance for Blog Candy

Friday, February 5, 2010
I get to be the first transatlantic member of the Scrapzville Mini Swap this month.  This month the challenge is to use a love song to inspire your mini.  I bet you can't guess what my song is.  My partner is Ann for Ireland and I hope she likes it!  I got on a roll tonight and just worked my way through it.  I used my January kit of the month.  I did add a couple of chipboard pages that are not in the kit in order to have enough pages for the swap.  I still have a couple of kits left.  There's a link in the top right hand side or here.  Also there is a few more hours to enter to win a free kit.  Here is a sneek at the cover of the mini album.  This week I will show a page a day and there will be a video at the end of the week.  Enjoy and I love to hear your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!