"When Skies Are Gray"

Monday, February 8, 2010
Today the line is "When Skies Are Gray."  This mini album is the first project I have done where I had a variety of embossing powders at my disposal.  I used white embossing powder to cover the 7gypsies Naked Tags.
The right page is a pocket page with tags.  I used Distress Stickles to outline the Pink Paislee postcard.

Don't forget the January Kit, which I used for the mini, has FREE shipping this week.  I am also offering $5 shipping internationally.  Don't miss out!

Some house keeping, Tanya you will have until Wednesday, February 10th to geet me your information or I will have to draw another name.  Hope to hear from you.  You can email me here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!