"Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away"

Thursday, February 11, 2010
The last layout is the last line of the song, "Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away."
This is the last page of the mini album.  I wanted to keep it very simple and leave a lot of space for a picture.  I had a lot of fun using a song as my inspiration.  The creative juices flow very quickly when there is an outline to follow.  Using a kit also cut down on a lot of my time.  I didn't have to scrounge through all of my stuff to try to find things that went together and matched everything.  It was so much fun to try some new techniques and see them come out so well.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my mini album.  Tomorrow I will post the video of the mini album.

Don't forget, there are only a few more days of FREE shipping for the January Kit.  Don't miss out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. Thank you for taking the time!